MEET THE VIMAGO P HU – engineered for veterinarians to be used diagno-stically, intraoperatively and interventionally with the ability to quickly scan any patient from a mouse to a mastiff. Vimago P HU can be easily moved from room to room and plugs into any standard 220V outlet and can be used for CT, Fluoroscopy and Digital Radiography. All this features in a device with lower cost of ownership than even a single slice conventional CT scanner.
- Vimago P HU realizes high resolution image and allows to have complete 3D reconstruction of any animal and can use less radiadiation than stan-dard CT.
- Touch-screen panel to full control the system.
- Patient table can be easliy detached and move everywhere thanks its on wheels configuration.
- Vimago P HU can be a mobile systems and can pass through a regular door of 800 mm, with an upgrade kit (optional).
- These process, thanks to our software, needs only 30s time to scan and 60s to reconstruct 3D image.
- Any system can be customized with different optional.
The Vimago P HU is an entirely new type of CT technology that has been engi-neered specifically for the veterinary market. Beyond its resolution, the Vima-go P HU is one of the best imaging system designed specifically to be able to change environments and perform as a diagnostic, interventional and intrao-perative device. A real power in a compact design.
|Max scan length||5 stack / 695 mm|
|Length with patient table||1564 mm|
|External Gantry Diameter||1523 mm|
|Weight scanner unit||350 Kg (approx.)|
|Weight table||115 Kg (approx.)|
- Wheels Kit for in loco movement
- Arm Kit for monitor, mouse and keyboard
- Cushions Kit: Small, Medium and Large for patient positioning
- Tilting Kit for patient table
- New User-Friendly Interface and Optimized Workflow
- Hounsfield Unit Calibration
- Fast Acquisition and Reconstruction
- High Quality 3D Rendering and Visualization
- Export to USB, CD/DVD & multiple PACS